
Well, the Cardinals Rock this season and tomorrow is the NFC Championship game- Chad is so excited (as any life long Cardinal's fan would be) and he has given us all football fever- he's got Keston going around the house saying "Cardinal's Rule- Eagles suck"- he even has me looking forward to the game- (though I'm not sure whether I am excited about the game as much as I am excited about eating delicious snack foods! :) ) Anyway- for whatever reason we are all really pumped for the game tomorrow!
In other news- Calon loves trying to race to the kitchen before we can stop him from playing with Tank's food and water- this time he made a beeline for Tank's Kennel and got stuck, so here are a couple pics of that and just a few other pics from the last w
1 comment:
How did Chad produce such cute kids!
Post a Comment