Well, Calon didn't want to be rushed into walking- we thought he'd walk by 11 months, then he learned to speed crawl and lost all interest. He would hold up his legs in protest if we tried to hold his hands to get him to walk. He has cruised for months and even taken 2-4 steps from me to Chad or Keston, but nothing on his own. But on Sunday I was on Chad's laptop at the kitchen counter and the boys were on the "castle" (20 ft away) and out of the corner of my eye I see a toddling Calon, with Graham crackers in both hands walking over to me- so cute. We got some videos from his first day walking and some videos of him walking to Keston ( his favorite person to walk to) that I am putting on here. I'm sure it will take a few weeks for crawling to become obsolete, but he is well on his way- Yay Calon! He seems like such a big boy now.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Family Photos
A while ago I won a free photo session from a raffle. We finally had the opportunity to take advantage of it and got some pretty neat shots....
-
A while ago I won a free photo session from a raffle. We finally had the opportunity to take advantage of it and got some pretty neat shots....
-
Yet another of Calon's interesting nap locations. Calon is learning to love the computer. A Birthday Donut Cake! YAY Birthdays and Donut...
-
Even though we decided not to do gifts for the kids this year, Santa still came by and all our loving family went together to get the kids a...
1 comment:
so fun watching the videos. i think learning to walk is the funnest to watch
Post a Comment