We ventured to Seattle this weekend. There was so much to do there, we didn't stay nearly long enough. At least it was only a 3 hour drive, so we can easily go again. We stayed at the Sheraton Hotel in the heart of downtown and it was great. We were able to walk to do so many things.
We walked to the
Aquarium, which was right on the water. Calon loved the touch tanks- he touched the star fish, the anemones, the urchins and the sea cucumbers. Keston refused to touch anything.

They both loved the jellyfish they could walk over.

Kestonpus.

Cally Fish

Surfin' on Shamu.

Dad and Kes self shot.

We also took a Harbor Tour. It was an hour boat ride that told the history of what was around and why. Chad loved it... I spent most of the time exploring the boat with Calon.

City scape from the boat.

We encountered some random stuff during our walks... like a piggy meal on wheels.

We also walked to the
Space Needle. Neat to see, but if we hadn't got the
City Pass that allows you to see 6 attractions for a discounted rate, I don't know if it would have been worth the price.

Great views from the top.

Dinner at Rock Bottom.

More randomness... a shoe and purse covered car.

We also went to
Pike Place Fish Market twice. Fun atmosphere and tasty treats! We got the most delicious cinnamon honey from there. And I wish I could have got their flowers...the most beautiful and elaborate bouquets I have ever seen- and they were only $5-$10. My house would have fresh flowers all the time if we lived near there! Should have taken a picture at least- oh well, next time!

We checked out the Zoo too. An orangutan is under the paper in the background.

Seattle agreed with Calon.

1 comment:
Looks like tons of fun!!! Jered and I went to Oregon for our honeymoon and it was so beautiful.. it only rained twice! The greeness is amazing.
Post a Comment