Monday, April 5, 2010

Monster Truck Show

Rio Rancho had a Monster Truck Show that Keston and I went to. I learned two things from going there 1. My baby was safe even though it was so loud I thought he was going to go deaf in utero because he couldn't put in earplugs and 2. Chad was right about it not really being about Monster Trucks, seriously only like 10 minutes of the 90 we were there was Trucks, the rest of the time it was quad and motorcycles. Kes loved it though, so it was really fun despite the noise and cycles.

The trucks.
Go Big Foot Go!
Bad shot, but the only one we got with ourselves in it.

No comments:

Family Photos

A while ago I won a free photo session from a raffle. We finally had the opportunity to take advantage of it and got some pretty neat shots....