Thursday, January 6, 2011

Winter Adventures

Our first snow of the year came when Calon was napping a few days before Christmas. Kes couldn't wait 'til he woke up so he ventured out solo.
Back out again after Calon woke up. Those boys really thought Christmas was coming soon because it was snowing.
Needing a little warmer clothes once there was lots of snow on the ground.

Spiky hair day.

Waiting outside for the Christmas Parade, which I mistakenly ventured to alone, with just the 3 little boys. Not the greatest adventure, for me, I had no idea where to park, stepped in cactus, had to carry Cal & Dax, got blasted by chilly wind, and all for an overall lack luster parade. At least the kids liked it :)

A day at the aquarium, followed by the zoo, where we took no pictures for some reason:(


Keston's first school program.
Calon, the audience.
Keston was a knight in the Castle Play.
His lines, "I am a powerful knights. My powers are water, fire and ice." He was awesome!
I will try to upload a video clip later.

No comments:

Family Photos

A while ago I won a free photo session from a raffle. We finally had the opportunity to take advantage of it and got some pretty neat shots....