Ok I think I am actually going to send this blog out this time..... Halloween went great- Keston loved trick or treating and Cal chilled except for when he saw Dad in his mask- then he freaked out. Chad had fun scaring all the "customers".
We are now getting ready for T-Day, Ina and Steve aka Mimi and Papa are coming, Keston is so excited to see tham and I am excited about hosting my first Thanksgiving- I'm a big girl!
Calon is in full speed crawl mode- he can get anywhere he wants really fast and is loving it! He has 4 teeth with one on the way but at least the grouchy weeks are over!
Keston has mastered the art of playing Mario Cart Wii, with the steering wheel and all I hear all day is "is it time to play Wii?" he's funny.
And Tankie just had her 5th B-day on Monday.
Well that's it for now...LOVE!!!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Family Photos
A while ago I won a free photo session from a raffle. We finally had the opportunity to take advantage of it and got some pretty neat shots....
-
A while ago I won a free photo session from a raffle. We finally had the opportunity to take advantage of it and got some pretty neat shots....
-
Yet another of Calon's interesting nap locations. Calon is learning to love the computer. A Birthday Donut Cake! YAY Birthdays and Donut...
-
Even though we decided not to do gifts for the kids this year, Santa still came by and all our loving family went together to get the kids a...
No comments:
Post a Comment