Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving

Yeah, I am no longer a holiday hostess greenhorn. Thanksgiving went GREAT!! I made some of the food Wednesday night, Ina and Chad helped and we didn't eat til 3:00, so there was no stress or rushing- it went really smooth....We had so much food leftover- but that's what's good about T-Day.

We had a super time with Ina and Steve- Keston especially. He really loved going on adventure walks in the rain with Mimi and Papa and teaching them the ways of the Wii....

On Friday we decorated for "the best Christmas ever" in the words of Kes. It is so fun to prepare Christmas when the kids start knowing what it is- it is seriously magical.


Papa and the boys checking out Keston's new Indy Racecar.













Mimi and Kes on an adventure walk in the rain.



















Calon looking at the Thanksgiving Rain.













Tank is enjoying the rain too.













Keston putting up the star.













Calon helping touch the tree.

No comments:

Family Photos

A while ago I won a free photo session from a raffle. We finally had the opportunity to take advantage of it and got some pretty neat shots....